The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Changing a dimension description in a model from lower case to upper case not reflected in existing story filters.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the model from an Excel file.
- Create the story based on the model.
- Create a story filter selecting some of the dimension members (For Example: "Member1" and "Member2").
- Save the story.
- Open the model and change the description of the dimension members (For Example: "Member1" into "MEMBER1").
- Save the model.
- Go Back to the story and check the story filter.
- Notice, that the filter still shows "Member1".
"Static" filters (All the filters not using "All Members" option) do not reload the data for filters.
- The behavior is by design.
- The filter values are only updated for "dynamic" filters (using "All Members" option).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BI-DES , Analytic Models incl Story Design & Visualisations , Problem