Issue while implementing WFA on HANA.
"How to" technical query during WFA on HANA Implementation.
- Functional queries
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
If you are facing any issue or have any query during the implementation of WFA on HANA.
- Question related to standard templates or implementation packages (e.g. Starter or Advanced)
- Question related to Data Questionnaire/Specification
- Question/Issue related to Kep Mapping.
- Query related to Calculated Columns
- Initial Load or Incremental Load failures
- Query on changing or creating dimensions/measures
For technical questions related to the implementation of WFA on HANA, please post your questions via the Technical Experts JAM Group. All pre & post implementation technical questions must be raised in the JAM Group before raising an incident with Cloud Support. If you are redirected to Support from the JAM Group, please ensure that you highlight the exact questions and answer from the JAM group in order to speed up our troubleshooting.
If you are a partner/customer and has some issues about functional topics in WFA on HANA, feel free to raise an incident to Cloud Support. Some examples of functional queries:
- Navigating in WFA portal
- WFA permissions
- User Maintenance
- Exporting reports
- Custom Reports (Canvas/ORD)
- Investigate/Query Workspace
- Schedule reports
- Tree Security
Implemenation query, WFA on HANA, WFA on HANA - Technical Implementation Experts JAM group Initial Load or Incremental Load failures functional issue support , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem