- I'm unable to search the values of any parent picklist when changing or adding a recornd into a picklist;
- Parent Picklist field isn't showing any results when searching for values;
- I'm unable to search for values and save in Picklist Center.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the SuccessFactors;
- Go to Picklist Center;
- Select any picklist with a parent picklist assigned and edit it;
- Try to change a existent record or create a new one (through the "+" icon);
- Search for the parent picklist values in te Parent Picklist field;
- No values are shown. The results are completely empty.
This is a UI timezone-related known issue which was noticed within the b1908 release. The behavior can be reproduced when customer is using the UTC-5:00 timezone.
The fix was already developed and will be patched within the b1911 release.
As workaround, however, there are two possibilities:
- You can change a record or import the new desired one through the Import Picklist function.
- Also, if you type or paste the exact desired parent picklist value in the Parent Picklist field when changing or creating a record, the system will acept normally. The issue is only related to the results indexation when using the search function.
2.1. In order to have the parent picklist values availale in the meantime, may we suggest you to download/export the picklist values through the Export Picklist function.
Picklist Center, MDF Picklist, Parent Picklist, Parent Picklist values, empty results, timezone issue, UTC-5:00. , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , Problem