Unable to create Import Data connection to MS SQL Server in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Error code "ERROR_BAD_REQUEST_TO_C4A"
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.14.4
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
- Install Cloud Connector the Analytics Cloud Agend and Tomcat with the deployment Kit
- Configure the SQL import connection
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Import, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem