In S/4HANA Cloud systems integrated with Employee Central (Successfactors), you may need to trigger manually the replication of Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments. It might be necessary to do it due:
Data inconsistency between EC and S/4 HANA Cloud.
- Previous replication failed.
- Scheduled replications are not enough.
Successfactors Employee replication into S/4HANA Public Cloud
If you need to trigger an additional replication process, you can follow these steps:
Open the tile "Schedule Jobs for EC Data Replication"
- Click on the plus button, "New"
- Fill the following data:
- In the section General Information:
- Job Template: Replicate Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments
- In the section Scheduling Options:
- Start Immediately: Yes (Flag activated)
- In the section Parameters:
- Change date: (Fill this field if you want to pick all the employees with any change from a date)
- External Employee ID: (Fill this field if you want to specify the employee to be replicated)
- Click on Schedule
The replication process should trigger the Business Partner synchronization (if there is any relevant change in the master data), the logs for this process can be reviewed in the app "Monitor Data Synchronization".
2800835 - How to trigger manually Employee-BP synchronization in S/4HANA Cloud systems
2646803 - How to maintain employees data in an S/4HANA Cloud
2742021 - Changes made in SuccessFactors not reflected in S/4HANA Cloud
2656367 - Troubleshooting Employee & Org. Assignment replication issues from Employee Central to S/4HANA Public Cloud
Core HR with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (JB1) - Scope Item JB1
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , How To