You are trying to add Ticket ID ABC as Main Ticket for Ticket ID DEF (ABC and DEF represent the Ticket ID's) and receives error messages:
- Ticket with ID ABC contains multiple references to Ticket with ID DEF;
- Ticket with ID DEF contains multiple references to Ticket with ID ABC.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Search and Open Ticket ID ABC.
- Go to Edit Mode and on the Main Ticket field, add 'DEF'.
- Click on Save.
Error messages are shown.
Ticket ID's ABC and DEF already have a type of relationship.
Most common scenario is that Ticket ID DEF is a Follow-Up Ticket from ID ABC, or vice versa. You can check this on the Related Items facet of the Ticket.
This is the expected system behavior. Currently, Tickets can only have one type of relationship between one another. You can delete the Follow-Up relationship, if needed.
Ticket ; Follow-up ; Main Ticket ; Error Message ; Ticket with ID contains multiple references to Ticket with ID ; Related Items ; Sub-Ticket ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To