When adding approver using "Add Modifier", the added steps are getting duplicated. This results in the user having to approve the requisition multiple times.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting and access the affected pre-approved requisition
- Go to the Route Map at the top of the map, click Actions and select "Add Modifier".
- Search for the user(s), select them and click "Add Selected".
- On the next page click "Save Changes".
- A popup will appear, click OK.
- Before the page finishes loading click "Save Changes" again and click OK on the popup again.
This is occurring because the user pressed "Save changes" on the "Add Modifier" page twice without waiting for the request to get saved.
This has been considered expected behavior due to a product limitation. To avoid this issue please make sure to select "Save Changes" only once. Engineering are working on enhancing the product to solve this limitation. If you would like to follow this enhancement please contact your CSM and give them this internal enhancement number PMU-11119.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, twice, duplicate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , Problem