- Sometimes when a requisition is approved, the system automatically adds back the previous approvers for approving it again beginning with the first approver going in order to the last approver.
- The users are having to reapprove all over once again which is causing the audit log of the job requisition to show the approvers duplicated.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting and access the affected requisition
- Open the requisition audit trail and see that the requisition was approved multiple times by the same approvers
The reason this is occurring is because the User pressed "Save changes" in route map workflow twice without waiting for the request to get saved which caused this issue. This is the reason it is not reproducible normally.
- To avoid this from occurring again, please ask the recruiter to wait for a while once they've added approvers and click "Save Changes".
- Product Management (PM) has considered this as working as designed. However, they have created an enhancement to handle this situation in the future.
- There is no target date to deliver this as yet, but you can provide the following internal ticket number to your CSM and they can follow the enhancement and provide you with any updates regarding a tentative delivery date: PMU-11119
SF, Success Factors, RCM, twice, duplicate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem