- Why does line appear between two pages when viewing SAP Digital Boardroom with multi-page layout in one screen
- Sometimes, when changing zoom level, the line will become obvious and finally become space
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open a story with more than 2 pages.
- Change Page Size to Fixed in Styling panel of each page.
- Create a Digital Boardroom to include all pages from the story above.
- Go to Presentation Settings and change Lane Setup to 2 pages in Layout.
- Save the Digital Boardroom and Preview it in one screen.
=> When the browser zoom level is set to 100% by default, there is only one thin line between two pages.
=> When decreasing zoom level to lower value (depending on screen resolution), the line between two pages will become wider and finally become space.
- This is by-design. The line is used to distinguish two pages.
- And if the story page has fixed size, the line may become wider and finally become space background of story page when changing zoom level of browser if the background color of Digital Boardroom is different from the background color of story page.
- It is impossible to hide the line but it is possible to avoid wide line and space.
- Option 1: Change Page Size of each story page to Dynamic.
- Option 2: Set background color of Digital Boardroom same as the background color of story page.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, line, space, white, space, background, color, page, size, fixed, one, screen, multiple,lane, layout, two, dibo , KBA , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , Problem