You want to change the opportunity processing type after an opportunity is created.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: The system has a minimum of two existing Opportunity Document types OPPT and ZOPT, where OPPT represents the standard Opportunity Document Type and ZOPT represents the Custom configured Document type.
- Navigate to Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Opportunities Work Center View.
- Click New.
- Select Standard Opportunity Document Type OPPT to create a new opportunity.
- Click Save.
- Opportunity XYZ is created, where XYZ represents the Opportunity ID.
- Edit Opportunity XYZ to change the opportunity document type OPPT to another Opportunity Document Type ZOPT, where ZOPT is another opportunity document type.
Opportunity Document type OPPT of an opportunity XYZ once saved, cannot be changed to Other Opportunity Document Type ZOPT within tenant.
Once saved, the document type cannot be changed into another opportunity document type.
An Opportunity, once saved using a specific Document Type, cannot be changed to another Opportunity Document Type. This is expected system behaviour.
Change, Opportunity, Document Type, Saved Opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem