Change the opportunity processing type after an opportunity is created.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: System has existing Two Opportunity Document type OPPT and ZOPT, where OPPT represents Standard Opportunity Document Type and ZOPT represents the Custom configured Document type.
- Login to Fiori.
- Navigate to Sales Work Center.
- Go to Opportunities Work Center View.
- Click on New.
- Select Standard Opportunity Document Type OPPT to create new opportunity.
- Click on Save.
- Opportunity XYZ is created, where XYZ represents the Opportunity ID.
- Edit Opportunity XYZ to change the opportunity document type OPPT to another Opportunity Document Type ZOPT, where ZOPT is another opportunity document type.
Opportunity Document type OPPT of an opportunity XYZ once saved, cannot be changed to Other Opportunity Document Type ZOPT within tenant.
Changing the Opportunity document type (OPPT) once saved, cannot be changed into another opportunity document type (ZOPT), within a tenant. Here OPPT and ZOPT represents Opportunity Document Types within a tenant.
An Opportunity, once saved using specific Document Type, cannot be changed to another Opportunity Document Type. This is an expected behaviour
Change, Opportunity, Document Type, Saved Opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem