To check if overtime is recorded during cheduled working time
Working hours as per the work schedule is 08:00 to 17:00. User should not be allowed to submit an overtime during this window
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Employee Central Time Sheet
This can be implemented using time valuation concept
Step 1: Create a new time valuation object.
- Valuation type should be Deduct Group from Input Groups.
- Deduction group should be any time type group with category scheduled working time
- Add any entry in time type group below.It can be a dummy group
- Enter error flag and error message
- Input time type group should be the group where you have configured overtime time type
Step 2: Add this time valuation object in the time recording profile
Here system will check your input and evaluates if its overlapping with the scheduled working time.
Check below error message.This user's working hours is 08:00 to 17:00 and trying to record overtime starting 14:00
Time sheet Validation , Over time , Working hours , Validation , Time valuation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To