Unable to redo decisions made on the Validation Check and Merge Tool after making a decision for the picklist conflicts
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Validation Check and Merge Tool.
2. Open the Decisions Made Tab.
3. Select the Picklist Item.
4. Notice that there are only three options: Cancel, Skip, and Save. There is no option to undo the decision.
Engineering team is currently reviewing a permanent and user-friendly solution to introduce an option to undo decisions made for picklist conflicts on the UI.
As a workaround:
- Navigate to Manage Data.
- Search for PicklistMergeConflictDecisions.
- Select the picklist entry you want to undo.
- Select Take Action -> Permanently Delete Entry -> Click Yes.
- Navigate back to Validation Check and Merge Tool.
- Notice that the previous picklist conflicts return back to Decisions Required.
picklist migration, validation check and merge tool, unable to undo, redo, edit, manage data, conflict, decisions , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem