- Prompts/filters are not applied when we use clustering properties of Geo Map in SAP Analytics cloud
- Switching off clusterring properties will make the filter get applied
- Increasing the maximum display on the clustering will make the cluster dispplay the data when clustering has been appiied
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.19.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Have a HANA Live connection created from SAC
- Connect to HANA live connection View contains input parameters
- Create a story using the Buble with Geomap location
- Enable Cluster Properties
- Notice that MAP is never filtered
- As today live HANA model that uses Input Parameters - unfortunately clustering is not supported for models with Input Parameters. To work around this issue you need to disable clustering on the bubble layer.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed