The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "An error is preventing the chart from being displayed. Contact your administrator with the details"
- Within the Chrome developer tools the following errors can be see:
- "Cannot read property 'x' of undefined'
- Errors relating to "sap-ui-core" and "uiAssets"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Create object with a small size
- Object fails to render with "An error is preventing the chart from being displayed. Contact your administrator with the details"
- Remove object from chart
- Chart renders again
Objects being created were too small to render on devices with large screen resolutions.
- Make the size of the object larger.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem