You notice that a user assigned to a Business Role has all the required rights and roles to access a Work Center View, but he is not able to see it when logged into the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will consider that a user has all the required rights and roles to access the Activities work center, but still can't see the Emails and Phone Calls views.
- Log into the system with the relevant user who should have access to the views.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- You cannot find the Emails and Phone Calls views.
The work center views "Emails" and "Phone Calls" have been made invisible using the "Organize work centers and work center views" that you can find in the Administrator work center -> General settings.
You should mark these work center views as allowed under "Organize work centers and work center views" on Administrator work center following below steps:
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the General Settings.
- Click "Organize work centers and work center views".
- Find the work center view missing for the given business role.
- Mark as Allowed.
Work Center, View , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To