Unable to rename Teams or Team Folders in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Edit button is greyed out when trying to rename Teams or Team Folders
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Security - Teams
- Create a Team and select "Create Team Folder"
- Observe that no 'Edit' Pencil Icon is visible
This issue is currently behaviour by design.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development, and is planned to be added as a feature in Q1 of 2020.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem