In Sales and Campaign settings of Opportunities Rule, when you try to use the column Party Role, you get the message ''No items found''.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work Center.
- Select Sales and Campaign Settings Work Center View.
- Click on Rules for Opportunity Parties hyperlink.
- Select the Row and click on * in Party Role Column.
- Party Role screen pops up.
- Click on Add Row in case no sequence steps are maintained. OR Click on the * on the Party Role column of an existing row.
- New window " Party Roles" is seen.
In the Enter Value drop-down menu you see the message ''No items found''.
The Determination Step "Use Rule for XYZ party role" (XYZ represents the name of party role), is not Active in Determination of Involved Parties hyperlink of Opportunities in fine-tuning activity of your business configuration.
XYZ Party role, to be made Active while Maintaining Determination of Involved parties in Opportunities. Follow below step to make XYZ party role available in the Enter Value drop-down menu of Party role.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- In overview Type Opportunities in the search box.
- Open Opportunities in Fine tuning activity.
- Click on hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select the row with XYZ Party Role defined, where XYZ represents the name of party role.
- Click on Maintain Determination.
- Select the Active checkbox of Determination rule "Use Rule for XYZ party role".
- Click on OK Button.
- Click on Save.
Party role XYZ is now available in the Enter Value drop-down menu of Party role, while defining Rules for Opportunity Parties.
Party rules, opportunities, no Items found, involved parties, maintain determination, Define Rules for Opportunities., KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem