A completely delivered purchase order item available for the service agent time recording.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services Overview view
- Go to Edit Time Sheet.
- Select Add row.
- Enter the Project Task ID.
- Click on the Purchase Order Value Selection the system defaults the purchase order item which is completely delivered.
The completely delivered/finished purchase order item is enabled for Unlimited Over-Delivery in the purchase order hence it is available for over-delivery (time recording).
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the relevant finished purchase order line item.
- Go to Basic Data tab
- Disable the Unlimited Over-Delivery checkbox.
- Choose the Save button.
Once the above changes are carried out the completely delivered/finished purchase order line item will not be available for further time recordings.
Purchase order finished item Finished purchase order PO Time Recording Old Purchase order Service agent Time Sheet Project Time Recording , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem