You receive an e-mail notification with the message S/MIME CERTIFICATE with e-mail: E-mail ABC is going to expire and would like to understand what actions to take when facing this scenario.
SAP Cloud for Customer
This e-mail notification is sent when the S/MIME certificate of the inbound e-mail address is about to expire in the Cloud for Customer system.
You can renew the S/MIME certificate following the steps below:
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Common Tasks work center view.
- Navigate to Configure S/MIME tab.
- Navigate to Incoming E-mail tab.
- Select the line item containing the e-mail from the table.
- Click Renew S/MIME Certificate.
After following the above steps, the certificate will be renew and you should not experience the notification e-mail again.
C4C; Cloud for Customer; Service; E-Mail; S/MIME Certificate; S/MIME CERTIFICATE with email: e-mail is going to expire; Notification; Common Tasks; Incoming E-Mail; S/MIME; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To