When writing an email within a Ticket (using the standard email editor), when the Enter keyboard button is pressed, the system adds double lines.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket description).
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- Click on New to add a new email, or click on Reply to reply an existing email.
- In the email editor press Enter, double lines will be added.
The standard interaction feature uses a third party tool (Kendo editor).
The Kendo editor has been designed with the following logic:
- Enter = new line with a space (paragraph).
- Shift+Enter = New line without any spaces between the lines.
To add a new line next to the last line, instead of pressing the button Enter, the Shift+Enter option should be used.
Enter; Email; Editor; Kendo; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To