When trying to add an additional element to an existing story (add a new table or chart on an existing page for instance) saving the story fails and results in an "Aw Snap!" error in Chrome.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit an existing story
- Add a new element to an existing page (new table or chart)
- Try to save the story. The "Aw Snap!" error will occur after a few moments.
- This issue can occur if the story is complex and consumes a lot of memory
- For instance, if 10-20 tables are used per page.
- Dynamic Time Filter is applied to each table.
To be able to save the story it is necessary to load all content in the story tables first.
- Open the story and go to the first page
- Scroll down till the end of the page, waiting until all content is loaded
- Go to next page, do the same from Step 2.
- Do it with all pages.
- Save the story.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , Problem