- This knowledge article addresses the common questions asked regarding the Data Retention Management questions for Recruiting Management raised in SuccessFactors Customer Community.
- SuccessFactors Recruting Management
- When the candidate profile and application fields are marked as anonymize=”true”, what does this mean to the data in SFSF’s candidate application and profile, and what does it mean as far as purging data?
- When the application or candidate profile field is marked as anonymize=”true”, this field will be masked as soon as the DRM/DRTM purge job has run. Anonymized fields will no longer be accessible to any users for reporting or viewing. Also, once anonymized, the data is formally purged from the system and is no longer retrievable.
- The sensitive attribute marks the field as having sensitive information. This means that even if the data is not yet purged, this information will be non-reportable.
- This is an expected behavior. Applications that are in the Forwarded, Invited to Apply, and any other In progress (active) status will not be anonymized or purged. Only applications in onboard and disposition statuses will be purged.
- This is an expected behavior. The purge rule works by identifying the candidate’s country. If a profile does not have a country defined, the purge job will not be able to identify the appropriate retention period applicable for this profile.
- This is an expected behavior. Applications in Hired statuses are still considered active applications. Hence, it is expected that data will not be purged.
- This is an expected behavior. When the candidate deletes their profile, it only deletes their profile, not their application(s). Hence, it is recommended that candidates must withdraw their application first before deleting their profiles.
- By system behavior, we can only purge a profile or an application once.
- Offer fields are sourced from the job requisition and job application templates. Hence, only fields marked as anonymized=”true” from either the job requisition or the job application template will be anonymized.
- Yes, both 1.0 and 2.0. This should be reviewed with company to ensure proper settings per their processes. This section will also delete all attachments.
- Yes, both 1.0 and 2.0. This should be reviewed with company to ensure proper settings per their processes.
Data Retention, DRM, DRTm, DRM 1.0, DRM 2.0, DRTM 2.0, Candidate Anonymization, Anonymization, Purge, Data Purge, Anonymize, Candidate Profile, Application, Delete Profile, Requisition Closed, Deletion of Correspondence , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To