How to delete Email Layouts or Data Capture Forms in Career Site Builder?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
- Career Site Builder
Currently there is no way to delete email layouts or data capture forms, they can only be deactivated.
- In Manage Career Site Builder, open Layouts menu or Tools menu
- Select Email or Data Capture forms
- Choose the Email Layout/DCF and click on the pencil icon on the right hand side
- Change the option Is Active to No
If you would like to change the functionality in order to be able to delete these, you can raise an enhancement request to the Product Management team. For detailed steps on how to raise an enhancement request please follow the article 2090228.
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
Layout, Delete, DCF , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CRM , Data Capture Form, Email Layout , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To