You are running the standard ERP program RH_SFI_IMPORT_COMP_DATA for Talent Addon and you are observing issues in the Admin Center > SFAPI Audit logs according example below.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors HCM Suite
SFAPI Adhoc calls
- Integration Add-On for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Activate the Admin center > Audit log Settings > click in the button "Enable all payloads" for SFAPI to enable the full logs during the next 4 hours
Run the ERP report/program RH_SFI_IMPORT_COMP_DATA
- Observe the error in the Response Payload of the Admin center > SFAPI Audit log > for the call done with operation submitQueryJob
Missing config in Reporting module
If you received the same error message inside the SFAPI Audit logs response (INVALID_FIELD_NAME / Field df_users_sysinfo_users_sys_id is not defined), the steps to solve this are:
- Open the Home > "Report center" and edit the report corresponding of your SFAPI entity, in my example was ADHOCREPORT_2481 (you can check the reports in the Admin center > SFAPI Data Dictionary proxying the report owner).
- Goto this report, click edit
- Goto filter, select UserId filter
- Select "User Prompted" checkbox
- Save the report, After that, you will see the missing field inside Admin center > SFAPI Data Dictionary.
These steps above will include back the field df_users_sysinfo_users_sys_id inside the report and will solve the mentioned issue.
Field df_users_sysinfo_users_sys_id is not defined, INVALID_FIELD_NAME, program or report RH_SFI_IMPORT_COMP_DATA, Integration Add-On for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM Suite, SFAPI Adhoc, submitQueryJob, SFAPI Domain Error!. Addon, Talent, Compensation , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-ADD , Talent Hybrid AddOn Solution , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , PA-SFI-TM , Integration with SuccessFactors BizX Talent Management , How To