This document explains how to create a custom activity type to be used in your Equipment Resource master data or in your Bill of Operations.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Resources view.
- Search and select the relevant equipment resource.
- Choose the Edit button and navigate to the Services tab
- Choose the button Add Row.
- In the drop-down list under Activity Type you see a list of standard values.
You want to create a few custom values to be displayed under the Activity Type drop down.
You can create custom Activity Types by configuring the Activity List of your implementation project.
Follow below given steps to create customer Activity Types for Bills of Operations.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the relevant Implementation Project and choose the button Open Activity List.
- Under All Activities, search for the activity Activity Types for Bills of Operations and select it.
- Choose the Open button.
- In the Activity Types for Bills of Operations screen use the Add button to add custom activity types of your choice.
- Once the custom activity types are added choose the Save and Close button.
You will be able to see the newly created Activity Type in the resource master data and also Bills of Operations master data.
activity type in resource master data, create new activity type for bill of operation, ByD Activity type in resource master data, ByD activity type bill of operations , KBA , AP-RDM-ER , Equipment Resource , Problem