- When submitting a candidate in the agency portal, agency users are not able to copy and paste the candidate's email address in the email confirmation field.
- Can the behavior of this be changed to allow copy and paste into this field or does it have to be manually typed?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into agency portal
- Submit New Candidate
- Try to copy and paste the candidate's email into the "Confirm Email" field
- Our Product Management has confirmed that this behavior is intentional to ensure the user enters the right email address and this is common practice in many websites globally.
- If you wish this to be changed in the future, we do suggest you to create an enhancement request for this.
- For the enhancement request, you would need to provide a convincing use-case where it makes sense to be able to copy + paste into this field.
- You can follow the instructions available in the article linked to this incident for submitting an enhancement request: 2090228
- When logging an idea please consider including:
a. A very descriptive title
b. A brief but complete explanation of the idea
c. Your proposal for how it would work
d. What business need, process or problem it addresses
All enhancement requests submitted are thoughtfully considered. Though we may not be able to accommodate every suggestion, we do our best to accommodate ideas which will be a valid enhancement to the system. As peer voting is one of the factors taken into account when reviewing enhancement requests, we encourage you to provide a clear and detailed explanation, so that peers may be able to full understand the request and vote for it, if they too believe it is needed.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, add candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem