- You have an unposted source document with an Error Message for a Supplier Invoice ABC (where ABC is the Supplier Invoice ID) "Posting date DD.MM.YYYY must be after last retrmt date DD.MM.YYYY of Fixed Asset XXX" (where XXX is the first Fixed Asset ID).
- The Individual Material YYY (where YYY is the Individual Material ID) belongs to the Fixed Asset ZZZ (where ZZZ is the ID of the second Fixed Asset involved). By mistake the Supplier Invoice ABC has been canceled and an unposted source document appears which cannot be posted.
- Both Fixed Assets (Transfer sending and Transfer receiving) are still in status "Capitalized", none of them is in status "Retired".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Source Documents view.
- Show unposted Source Documents.
You can see an unposted Source Document of Supplier Invoice ABC with an Error Message "Posting date DD.MM.YYYY must be after last retrmt date DD.MM.YYYY of Fixed Asset XXX".
- Go to the Fixed Assets Work Center.
- Go to the Fixed Assets view.
- Open the Advanced Filter.
- In the individual material ID enter YYY and press Go.
You can see two Capitalized Fixed Asset IDs XXX and ZZZ.
You have cancelled the Supplier Invoice ABC by mistake which resulted in an unposted source document that cannot be posted.
- Post a Credit Memo for the Supplier Invoice.
- Send the incident back to Support so they can mark the Source Document as irrelevant in Backend.
After the Backend Correction there is no longer an unposted Source Document
Posting date, retirement date, credit memo, unposted source document, fixed asset, Supplier Invoice, capitalized, Anlage, Gutschrift, Deaktivierungsdatum, Buchungsdatum. Lieferantenrechnung , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem