- There are new degressive KU1 (Kammerumlage 1) Chamber of Commerce Contribution Percentage Rates valid since January 1st 2019 for the Country Austria. This Percentage Rate is no longer calculated from the total amount of Pretax. Now, the Pretax from Investments and the Pretax from Low Value Assets have to be excluded.
- At present, ByDesign still calculates the old Contribution Rates in the VAT Return.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Download the VAT Return to an Excel File.
- Remove the KU1 relevant tax lines from the Excel.
- Submit the VAT Return manually with the updated Excel.
This is a workaround until a final solution will be implemented in FP1911.
KU1, Kammerumlage, VAT Return Austria, VAT Return, Pretax, Chamber of Commerce, legal change , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem