- When clicking on the phone icon in the mobile app, the phone number is cut off
- When trying to call an employee from inside the mobile app, the phone icon/dial button does not work
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the mobile app
- Access the profile of any user
- Click on their phone number or on the phone icon right next to the phone number
- Nothing happens, or you are redirected to the telephone app with an incomplete/invalid phone number
Special characters (such as slashes) on the phone number format may cause the system to cut off the number.
Edit the user record and remove the special character from the phone number, or replace it with a supported character (such as dashes).
For example, if you have +11211/123456, change it to +11211123456 on user's profile.
mobile app, app, sf app, phone, phone number, dial, phone icon , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Application , Problem