How to map the picklist information for the S/4Hana Cloud integration with SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- SuccessFactors BizX - all versions
- CPI/HCI integration Package
- Employee Central
- Picklist mapping
- S/4Hana Cloud
Adapting picklists for the integration between S/4Hana Cloud and Employee Central:
1. Log on to the SuccessFactors Employee Central Admin Center as an Employee Central Administrator.
2. In the Tools Search field, enter Picklist Center (or Picklist Management if not migrated).
3. In the picklist search field, write the picklist’s name from the table below and check the values of the fields External Code and Label. When referring to Label in the following, the default value of this field is referred to.
4. Select Take Action Make Correction and add, remove, or modify entries as recommended in the table below. Consider also:
- All values in column Label which you want to map to a non-empty value on SAP S/4HANA Cloud must have one of the external code values from the table below.
- Columns External Code and Label are mandatory fields. Furthermore, they must not contain duplicate values.
- In addition, any of the external codes from the table below you use in your picklist definition should have the correct value in column Label assigned. Example: you use external code 0002 in your title picklist. Do not assign a value for Label different to Prof. since this value is mapped to Prof. on SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- If these requirements are fulfilled, also additional records (on top of the recommended ones) might be kept in the picklist file.
- If a picklist is missing or there is a need to mass modify picklists, use procedure Importing picklists documented below in this section.
5. Choose save.
6. Applies only to picklist nameprefix: This picklist is too large to be displayed in the picklist search result UI. Choose View Picklist, then add, remove, or modify entries as recommended for picklist nameprefix. Please find the table with recommendations on the 30 of the guide.
Find more information: Setting Up Core HR with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (JB1)
Mapping; Picklist; S/4Hana Cloud integration; JB1; Employee Central; EC integration S/4; Picklist Management; Picklist Center; adapting. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , How To