You want to know how to add a knowledge base article URL to a ticket interaction
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Solution Finder facet.
- In the Knowledge Base tab search for the desired article.
- Click the Copy function.
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- Click on New.
- Click the Paste KB Articles button.
- Article URL will be inserted.
Once teh article has been added to the ticket interaction, it will also be displayed in the Solution Used tab of the Solution Finder facet.
Knowledge Base, Solution Finder, Solution Used, KB, KB article , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To