Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have added a Talent Pool to an Email Campaign, but the Talent Pool Recipients shows 'No data'.
- Similarly, if you have Manually Added Recipients, it shows 'Undefined'.
- Unable to view Talent Pool Recipients or Manually Added Recipients in an Email Campaign.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting >> Marketing tab >> Email Campaigns
- Open an Email Campaign
- Click on 'x Talent Pools'
- Click on the Talent Pool name to view members, but it shows 'No data'
You do not have the necessary Role-Based Permission to view Talent Pool Recipients in Email Campaigns
Please grant the following Role-Based Permission in Manage Permission Roles.
- Recruiting Permissions >> OData API Candidate Export
Email Campaign, Talent Pool, Candidate, member, no data, permission, OData API Candidate Export, CRM, Candidate Relationship Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem