The Purchasing data is not available for Suppliers. You want to upload this data using the Mass Data Maintenance. Upon executing the file you receive the following error:
"Update not possible; specified data for SUPPLIER does not exist".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Mass Data Maintenance work center.
- Select Export Suppliers link.
- Export the General tab to CSV file and add the data in the required fields.
- Select Import Suppliers link and upload the file to the Taxes tab.
- Execute Data Import Immediately.
- Error occurs.
Mass Data Maintenance tool is used to modify already existing records, but it is not possible to upload new data to the system.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and open the Migration of Suppliers activity.
- Choose Migrate suppliers using the migration tool.
- Select You Can Also at the top right corner of the screen and Download Migration Template.
- Fill the necessary fields and upload the migration file in the migration tool.
- Select Properties and choose the migration mode: Enhance already existing records.
- Execute Migration.
2498595 - Error While Uploading Tax Data for Suppliers Using Mass Data Maintenance
Supplier, Purchasing , KBA , SRD-MD-BP-SUP , Suppliers , Problem