- What is the difference between Client version and Server version shown in About dialog in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to System > About.
=> In the pop-up dialog, sometimes, they may be two Versions: one for Client and another one for Server.
- Sometimes SAC development would deliver fixes on User Interface only to your tenant.
- When this happens, the About dialog in SAC will show two different versions as the UI (Client) was updated but the backend (Server) stayed at the same version.
No Action is required from customer side since this won't affect usage of SAC.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, version, about, client, server, different, difference, two, higher, lower , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To