There are no rules available for selection in Assign Account to Rule for Analyzing Memo Lines screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and open Global Settings for Payment activity.
- Click Create and edit rules for analyzing memo lines.
- Click Assign Account to Rule button.
- Click Add Row.
- Click the dropdown arrow for Rule field and notice the message: No items found.
The rules that will be available for selection in the Rule dropdown list are only the ones defined with Rule Type as 7 - Account Assignment in the Rules for Analyzing Memo Lines screen.
Hovering the mouse over the question mark icon next to the Rule field brings the same information in the screen: Lists the rules you have defined as Account Assignment rules in the Rule Overview.
System behaves as per design. As soon as an Account Assignment rule is created it will be displayed in the dropdown list.
Global Settings for Payment; Rules for Analyzing Memo Lines; Rule Type; 7 - Account Assignment , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To