Unable to Send a Kudo to a Jam user since the option is not available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Jam user profile page, or, hover on the User's name from any relevant screen to bring up the quickcard.
- The Send a Kudo option will not be shown.
The user has not logged in to Jam yet.
Users who have never logged in to Jam, will have 'New' profile status in the back end, and cannot be sent Kudos. This is expected behavior.
- Either, the user has to login once in Jam. This will make the profile 'Active' in the back end, and enable the Send A Kudo option for it.
- Alternatively, the user will need to be manually invited to a Jam group. Or, manually @mention'ed in any feed post/comment. This also changes the 'New' profile status in the back end, and enables the option to Send a Kudo.
- Manual Invite
- Send a Kudo is now available for the profile
Kudos not available, Send a Kudo not available , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-RUR , Restricted User Feature , Problem