"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
How to check the default template for a Notification?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates
- Search template ID of the required notification
- Click Edit Option
- Click 'View Default' button
- You can then view the Syntax tags required for the notification.
- While you have the freedom to customize the templates outside of the default template, Cloud Support is not authorized to customize the templates for you.
- If there are issues with templates that are customized and you do not use the default standard templates, this will be out of scope for Cloud Support.
- Kindly contact Professional Services or your Internal IT Team to assist you with customizing your notification templates.
Notifications, Default Template, Notification Templates, View Default Notification, Notification, Syntax tags, Default Syntax tags, Templates, Template, Email, Email Notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To