While creating a New Bank-to-Bank Transfer or in other words intercompany bank transfer, you observe that there is no Company ID in Value help of To Company field.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Click on New Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
- Select the From Company.
- Click on Value help of To Company.
- Here, you do not see any Company ID.
You have not maintained the settings related to partner company. For example, in your system you have created 2 companies - A & B, then you have to maintain the relationship between these companies. Once the Company A is mapped with the Partner Company - B, then you will be abel to transfer the amount from Company A to Company B or vice versa.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Overview.
- Search for the activity - Direct Posting to Partner Companies and Click on View.
- Under Intercompany Bank-to-Bank Transfer view --->Click on Enable Companies.
- Here, you have to maintain the settings as per your business requirement.
Once the settings are maintained, you will be able to find the To Company in New Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
To Company in New Bank-to-Bank Transfer, New Bank-to-Bank Transfer , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , Problem