- When editing or creating a Job Profile, the Skills definition is not displayed unless you select a Proficiency Level.
- Compared to Competencies, the description is displayed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors People Profile
- SuccessFactors People Profile - Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Job Profiles.
- Click on the Competencies section. Notice the description of the competency is displayed.
- Click on the Skills section. Notice the definition is blank unless you select a Proficiency Level.
- This is currently working as expected as the definition is not automatically pulled into the Job Profile.
- If this feature is important, please submit an enhancement request per KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
Skill, Skills Definition, Description, Job Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Bug Filed