In some languages which use symbols as characters the currency is not translated to the specific character from the idiom in the output form template. Example, for Japanese the currency which are represented by the "JPY", they are not appearing as the respective Japanese symbol "円".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Purchase Requests and Purchase Order.
- Go to view Purchase Orders.
- Search for Purchase Order XYZ (XYZ equals to the ID of the Purchase Order).
- Select the Purchase Order XYZ.
- Click on View All button.
- Click on Preview button.
- Click on Created PO button.
For Japanese location, the system will show the currency as "JPY" and not the expected symbol translated.
That's a standard system behavior, in PO (Purchase Order) form is only printed the ISO code of currency and not the currency description or name. Example for a US form we print currency as USD and not as US Dollar. Similarly it will show JPY which is the ISO currency code and not Yen.
Purchase Order, Translation, Japan, Form, Currency, Output. , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To