The icon in the header at the top of the RMK Career Site does not return users to the home page when it is clicked. Nothing happens when it is clicked and it stays on the same page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the RMK Career Site
- Navigate to a category page
- Click on the logo in the header section at the top of the site
- It should redirect the user to the home page, however it stays at the same page
This issue is occurring because the logo URL configured in CSB in the header of the site does not have the "/" at the end of the URL.
Please follow these steps to correct the issue:
- Go to Career Site Builder (CSB)
- Appearance > Styles > Headers > select the locale > Main Brand
- Click on Logo
- See URL in 'Click URL (href):' field
- Add a '/' to the end of the URL
Once this is completed, users will be redirected to the home page when clicking on the logo in the header of the RMK site.
SF, Success Factors, rmk, homepage , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem