When trying to add a hyperlink in the job description update field in a job requisition, when clicking on the link in the Internal and External Posting Preview pages, the link does not direct anywhere. It also shows the following message at the bottom left side of the window:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a job requisition
- Scroll down to the job description field
- Click on Update
- Add a hyperlink
- Click on the Internal Posting Preview OR External Posting Preview at the top of the page
- Try to click on the hyperlink just added to the job description
Hyperlinks do not work correctly in the posting preview pages because the posting preview does not open any kind of links, it is just a preview of the page format.
- The posting preview page doesn't enable all of the features a browser does, hence this is the expected system behavior.
- If you add the hyperlink to the job description, it should work fine in the actual job posting and open the link for the user once it is clicked.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, links , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem