- I added a new country name "Other" to country picklist, but it is not shown when creating a new candidate on external career site/agency portal.
- Non-ISO country values are available in the country picklist of My Candidate Profile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Picklist Center, add a new value "Other" in country picklist:
2. Go to External Career site, try creating a candidate profile. The value "Other" is not shown in the country pull-down list:
3. Sign in and open My Profile. The value "Other" is shown in the country pull-down list:
As a standard design, only ISO standard country values are shown in the country picklist of of candidate creation pages below.
- External Career site -> Create an Account (Create a Candidate Profile)
- Recruiting -> Candidates -> Add Candidate (Add a Single Candidate)
- Agency portal -> Submit New Candidate
On Candidate Profile page, we currently do not have this limitation so all country values are shown.
As we have stated in the RCM implementation guide, the country picklist loaded into the instance must be the ISO standard country values. Please refer to KBA 2220688 below for more information.
country picklist, add new candidate, add candidate, country name, ISO country , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem