- When searching for a program on Learning Administration, the search results Program Description has formatting issues.
- After updating the Program Title and navigating back to the Program search results, the Program Description field has text clumped together.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - b1905, b1908
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Program with ID and title
- Add the description such as:
- Save the program and go back to the Program search on admin side to see that everything looks fine.
- Edit the title of the program to something else such as adding a _
- Save changes
- Proceed back to the Program Search and make sure to refresh the search results
- Notice that the description section of the search results is no longer the same and all the text is together.
When saving the configuration change, the space characters were being stripped. Code was fixed to resolve this issue.
The code will be fixed in b1911 release. The fix will only impact new programs created after b1911.
If the description is not properly displayed on the search page:
- Proceed to the Program details
- Edit the Description
- Add in a space or something minor
- Save the configuration
program format formatting text clump clumped programs description lms success factors paragraph issue , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , Problem