When attempting to add a new or existing dimension to an existing model the option "Add new Dimension" or "Add existing Dimension" is greyed out.
Hovering over either option with the mouse returns the pop-up message "The model has private versions. This action is allowed only for models without private versions."
Because of this it is not possible to add a new dimension to the model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.19 and earlier
This issue occurs because one or more users are in the process of adding data to the model, which creates a private version in a story.
At the moment there is no central administration of private versions so neither the model owner or an Admin user can determine if there are any private versions in existence or who has created them.
The only solution at the moment is to send out a communication to all users with edit / input rights asking them to publish or revert any private versions.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , Problem