When in Adaptation Mode for the Opportunity header/ overview, you see several fields called 'Field'.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example, the same behaviour is true for other views, also.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- Enter Adaptation Mode (Start Adaptation).
- Select the opportunity header/ overview.
You see several fields called 'Field'.
As you have not maintained fine-tuning for header party elements, the system just shows label "Field".
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the fine-tuning activity Opportunities.
- Click Maintain Involved Parties.
- For custom (!) Party roles, you can edit the column 'Assign Party to UI'.
This selection allows you to define if a custom party role directly appears in the Opportunity overview user interface.
You can add up to three custom (!) party roles by selecting Header Party Element 1, 2, or 3.
- The role must be active.
- The column 'Assign Party to UI' can be made visible or not via Master Layout adaptation.
When you re-enter Adaptation Mode for the relevant view, you will now have the actual field name visible. This is currently showing several times (as per the explanation above).
We are currently in discussion, how we can improve the situation for adaptation mode in Fiori UI in a future release.
SAP Help Centre > What's New 1908: Assign Custom Party Roles to Quick Create or Overview
Header Party Element; Assign Party to UI , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To