- Emails sent in Chinese and Thai have improper/broken characters in the email body.
- For the users with access to the Recruiting Marketing back-end (Command Center), it will be possible to see the broken pattern when accessing the site email templates.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All versions
Our Development team is already aware of the issue (internal task RMK-19608), which will be resolved by our b1911 releases dated to November 08th (Stage) and December 06th (Production).
- If you don't have a business need to have this changed before the mentioned date, you may just disregard this behavior until the system release has it resolved by itself.
- If you are already live when you notice this behavior and you want to get back to the correct email templates wording, please open an incident with Support, which will use the attached templates to have this resolved.
- If you are currently working with a Recruiting Marketing implementation partner when you notice this issue, the partner may also use the attached templates (or any other that suits your company needs) to have this issue resolved for you.
th_TH ; Thai ; Chinese ; zh_CN ; Recruiting Marketing Emails , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem