Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
'Assigned by' field when proxying as admin
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy for supervisor as an admin
- Assign an item to an employee
- 'Assigned by' field displays as admin proxying and not as the supervisor
- The 'assigned by' field should be that of the admin and not the Supervisor.
- The person with the admin privilege is doing this action.
- This is expected behavior.
- Logically this would help identify who created/changed the record.
- This would be necessary for audits too.
Assigned by, Admin proxy, Assigning Item, Item Assignment, Proxy, Supervisor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem