You are sending a request for quotation to bidders but the system generates a dump error message.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Sourcing and Contracting.
- Select the view RFQs and Quotes.
- Use the Filter "All RFQ".
- Search, open and view all the RFQ ABC.
- Click "Send to Bidders".
The system generates a dump error message.
The communication arrangement is not maintained for your supplier.
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Select the Suppliers view.
- Select All Suppliers and find the supplier 123.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Addresses tab.
- Navigate to Collaboration.
- Select Request for Quotation and click Maintain XML Settings.
- Maintain all the necessary details and Activate.
Request for Quotation, Dump Error Message, Supplier, Communication Arrangement. , KBA , AP-RFQ , RFQ Processing , How To