When submitting a Time Report for approval, the message Error Message Duration Should Not Exceed 24 Hours appears.
The message also appears if the C4C system is using the Auto-Submit to approval feature.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Time Reports work center
- Create a Time Report.
- Click to Submit it for Approval (if the feature Auto-Submit is activated you just need to save the Time report without sending it to approval).
- The following error message appears Error Duration Should Not Exceed 24 Hours.
This message is correct and will appear for the following scenarios.
- When you Import Time Entries to Time Reports.
- When you Submit for Approval a Time Report, error message raises.
To avoid the message, please make sure that the following points are checked;
- For a single time entry, duration should not exceed 24 hours.
- For one person, total duration of time entries in one day should not exceed 24 hours.
Time Entires; 24 hours; Message; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To