The following "Error, too many redirects occurred" occurs in the SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App for iOS (SAC):
- "Error, too many redirects occurred"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.18.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App for iOS
- Enter the Tenant URL
- Redirect to the Identity Provider Log in page
- Observe the error
Redirects are cached in the Safari browser, which is used by the SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App for iOS by default, due to a limitation with iOS.
Please navigate to Settings - Safari and Click "Clear History and Data". More information is documented in the Apple guide below;
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem